GO!

Jazz up my profile

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Molly Doll (- In Loving- Memory)

Living life to- to the full at- the bridge

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 12:19pm PST 
I see lots of profiles that are awesome on here with fancy backgrounds,how do you do it?
[notify]
Ella- Cinderella

Yoo muffs- abquits if da- shoe nods fids!

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 12:44pm PST 
I did mine with a background code. Here's the code (REMOVE ALL SPACES) < Body Background = "" >

1. After you get the code type in "Flowers" or some image you'd like and copy the code from the top of the search bar. (Hope that isn't confusing)
2. Go to "edit page" go down to "Fun Stuff" enter the code in the "Extra bio field" box. Put the image code in between the " That's pretty much it. If the image doesn't show up it's probably because it's copyrighted. You can also use your own photos by uploading them to "Photobucket.com" and grabbing the "Direct link" code.
(P.S, write down your code on your computer with note pad or something)
~
Here's also how to put music.
1. Go to Youtube.com. Type in your song click on "Share" then click "Embed" copy the code and then to go your page click on "Fun Stuff" enter Youtube code and you're done!

Living life to- to the full at- the bridge

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 2:35pm PST 
Thanks Ella

I will have a go and see what I can do.
Once again many thanks xxx
[notify]

JavaBinks

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 11:31am PST 
I am NEW I want a cool background but I do not understand what you mean? can you help me?
[notify]
Ella- Cinderella

Yoo muffs- abquits if da- shoe nods fids!

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 4:15pm PST 
Hmmm, could you tell me what your having problems with?
There is another way to put a background on your page. I think theres a website with codes to use instead of the "background code" stuff.
How about this website? Website
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 5:03pm PST 
It is SERIOUSLY not a good idea to use generated codes stuff like the My Space on this site. They are not meant for here... often contain bad code..and can lock up your pages.

Learning to make a style sheet in a css code really isnt so bad. !

We all started somewhere !

I suggest you 1st join the group here called Pawsome Pages

Pawsome Pages

There are alot of threads to help you..and a tutorial

Customized Page Decor Tutorial for Members of Catster & Dogster

dog walkdog walk
[notify]
JavaBinks

Barked: Sat Jul 16, '11 12:52pm PST 
ok that will be what I do
Thank you Flicka.

JavaBinks