GO!

New Pup

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nukka

Nukka- Play with me!!

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '11 12:49pm PST 
Hi, everypuppy!

I am Nukka, a GSD pup, and will be 8 weeks on on Friday. My new parents will be arriving to pick me up on Saturday! They have been waiting for a while to get me (since before my mom and dad even had a date). I already have an appointment to meet my new doctor, and am signed up to go to school already!

I can't wait to hang out here and meet new friends!!
[notify]
Alice

Alice...in- Wonderland?

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '11 1:39pm PST 
Congrats! Getting a new pup is so much fun (and hard work, haha laugh out loud
German Shepherd Dogs are so sweet & yours looks like an angel.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 12:59am PST 
Welcome to Dogster, Nukka! You may look like an angel but just wait til you get home and start wreaking havoc like any good GSD laugh out loud
[notify]

Nukka

Nukka- Play with me!!

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 6:47am PST 
Thanks!! Mom says she is looking forward to spending time training me. I am going to have a GREAT time learning everything a good GSD should know... My big brother used to go and get my mom's slippers (without anyone ever teaching him to do it), and I hope I can do cool stuff like that!

I have already decided that I would rather go potty outside than on the papers like my littermates... And I know my name already too. I am looking forward to learning all kinds of new tricks. What do you guys know how to do already?
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 1:35pm PST 
cheercheer Nukka! Congratulations on your new furever home!!

Oh...babies.....soft soft paws.....puppy breath cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
Alice

Alice...in- Wonderland?

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '11 7:42am PST 
I know have to stay, come, sit, down, and shake a paw!
My mommy says that I'm the smartest dog she's ever owned! laugh out loud
[notify]
Nukka

Nukka- Play with me!!

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 9:17am PST 
Hi, everypuppy!!

I am HOME!!!!!!!!! I finally got to meet my new mom and dad on Saturday afternoon, and we left my old house later that afternoon. A 3 hour car ride to the hotel, and I slept almost the whole way... Woke my mom up 3 times during the night so I could go outside to go potty! Sunday morning, it was back in the car for the LONG ride from Wisconsin to Ohio. We took the "scenic route" thru Michigan, and I slept or played quietly the whole time... except when I had to pee!

Mom and dad are very impressed so far, I think. I got to take a walk outside this morning and check out the new yard. And my grand-paw came to visit already! He thinks I am pretty nice.
[notify]
Buster- (1996-2008)

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 1:12pm PST 
Hi, Nukka! wave You're adorable. Welcome to Dogster.
[notify]
♥Chlo- e- Chanel&heart- s;

Miss Chloe- Ba-by!

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 5:29pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! You are too cute!welcome
[notify]
♥Chlo- e- Chanel&heart- s;

Miss Chloe- Ba-by!

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 5:30pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! You are too cute!welcome
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)