GO!

How did you find dogster?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

☯Gabby☯

keep a wagging- your tail

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 7:48pm PST 
Hi I am New here and i would love to know more about this website Thanks if you do puppal me puppal my sister baily as well.
[notify]
☯Gabby☯

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 7:51pm PST 
BUMP balloons smile
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 5:22pm PST 
cheercheer Gabby! So wonderful to meet you!

This is a wonderful placecloud 9cloud 9 It is full of love and compassion and palship...and FUN Too! and info...well! gosh!!

I first came here about 5 years ago....yupper...dogsterholic now! My Mumma was looking fur support when my Angel Sister Clover was making her final journey....and she came here

hughug

Pal Request on its way! big grinbig grin
[notify]

☯Gabby☯

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 11:49pm PST 
Hi rudy good thanks for the pals thingy I found out from a teacher of mine i forgot about it then saw amarican dog and i remmberd my teacher so i went on it.From the sister Gabby and Baily
[notify]
Alicia

Little Princess

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 9:34pm PST 
Hi!

Im a newie as well.

learn more about my dog at http://thesafaristreet.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/spot-the-dog/.

th anks!
[notify]
☯Gabby☯

Barked: Fri Jun 17, '11 8:12pm PST 
Thanks smile will check it out woof woof.
[notify]
Kana

Chilean Border!

Barked: Sat Jun 18, '11 9:47am PST 
I was searching information about Australian Shepherds, and then searched for a forums and this web appeared and here I am (:
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Jun 18, '11 10:11am PST 
happy dance Hi Kana! I just sent you a pal request and left you a little prezzie on your page!

big grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]
☯Gabby☯

Barked: Sat Jun 18, '11 6:43pm PST 
Kana nice very easy and hi river
[notify]