GO!

all the way from the Netherlands

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Nina

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 8:59am PST 
Hello,My name is Rachelle i thought why not join in here
wave
I'm the proud owner off two dogs one 8 year old female dog Nina she is a mix between a belgium-shepherd Malinois and a boxer,I got here from a rescue group when she was about a year old.
And we also have a belgium shepherd laekenois male he's 5 months old now and called Pfaffke.
i'm an instructor at our local dog school and teach obedience and agility...Nina is a agility and flyball fanatic...and Pfaffke does well in puppytraining.
And then last but not least we will always remember our first dog shaggy who passed away two years ago..he was an american Bulldog..and the best dog in the world smile
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 11:57am PST 
wavewave Wonderful to meet you! I am sending you a pal request! big grin
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 4:34pm PST 
oh!! Nina!! I know another pup from the Netherlands!! big grinbig grinbig grin

Misty!! Has she sent you a pal request yet?
[notify]

Mr. Pibbs- *CGC*

Snuggle up!

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 5:57pm PST 
Welcome to dogster!
Me and my pack sent you a pup pal request.
There are lots of nice folks on here. We just joined a few weeks ago and love to learn new stuff and share ideas.
River is right, "Minister Misty" is from the Netherlands, too!
[notify]
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '11 9:32am PST 
hello sweet snouts.
me got a few pawmails with the big message"there a new dutch pup in town"

zo laat mij jullie met open armen welkom heten hier op dogster.
er zijn niet zo veel hollandse honden,dus ik ben heel blij dat ik jullie mag ontmoeten.way to go

have fun and if you need me just say woofhugdog
[notify]