GO!

Joining up!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Elka, NTD

Where's Gumby?

Barked: Sun May 15, '11 4:29pm PST 
Hi all!

I've commented a bit on the Dogster news articles, but I figured I might as well join the forum too. I don't ever actually get tired of talking about dogs in general, or about my Doberman, Elka, in particular. I even have a blog mostly about her, but also about dog training, dog products, books, that kind of thing (http://theelkaalmanac.blogspot.com/).

I'm looking forward to fun and insatiable doggie discussion!

Edited by author Sun May 15, '11 5:05pm PST

[notify]
Dodger

Cooler than a- polar bear's toe- nails ;-)

Barked: Sun May 15, '11 10:17pm PST 
Hey there...welcome! I recently joined this forum too..and it's great! People say your or you're instead of ur! Hahah...anyways, I can talk about dogs all day too! I used to have a beautiful Doberman named Sly...he was the most ferocious looking thing all muscles and cropped ears but his ferocity went only skin deep! He was a big softy and probably the most friendly Doberman you'll meet. Anywhoo...I recently joined Dogster after getting my dog Dodger!
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 3:35pm PST 
Hi Elka!! Welcome aboard. I, too, never grow tired of talking about my dogs. My family was glad when I found Dogster because Dogster has given me other people to rant about my dogs to. People who like talking about their dogs, as well. wink
[notify]