GO!

Hello,siberian huskey/german shephard pup

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lady

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 6:49am PST 
Hi,just joined today,no questions as off yet,just want to get the ball rolling and send a new post and see if i can get over the awkwardness of using a new site,not great on computers!
Enjoy ur day!smile
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 8:11am PST 
Hey Tyson!! wave Welcome! Ur such a gorgeous boy!
[notify]
Kai

Still even more- to learn.

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 8:32am PST 
Welcome Tyson.Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of new friends.We've been on for over a year and have recently had to get a new computer which means I have to learn to work with Windows7 and some changes to Dogster as well and I'm not computer saavy either which is why I haven't been able to update my pups pages for quite some time.Good Luck and we really hope you're happy here.Pup pal request on it's way.
Mika,Kai,&Pam (their Mommy)
[notify]

Fenrir

Veni Vidi Nom

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 11:05am PST 
Welcome to Dogster!

Ireland eh? I went once. Sooooo beautiful! You're lucky to live somewhere so green and pretty.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '11 8:16am PST 
wavewavewavewave So wonderful to meet you! Pal request on its way!! big grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]