GO!

Dogster Button Icon

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Twinkie and Cheesecake

Just Bark At It!

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 10:43am PST 
I've spent the last two hours trying to find a Dogster Button Icon I can put on my new website. The large badges in my account are not compatible with the Wordpress widget "Find Me Elsewhere" as they are too big and wide. I need the HTML code for a large and small BUTTON icon (the paw). Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! smile
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 4:57pm PST 
If you're using the dogster paw, you'd have to ask Dogster if it is ok first. They might have ownership of that logo.

If you just want a paw in general, you have to know the dimensions of the area that you're going to put the button. Every website is different on that.

Many websites have it where they have a predseigned template that you follow and change the pictures just by uploading them from your computer. Just have to fit them to size.
[notify]
Twinkie and Cheesecake

Just Bark At It!

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 9:30am PST 
This particular plug-in requires the URLs of the big and small icons. Looks like I'm just going to have to go without one. Thanks anyway.
[notify]