GO!

Justice for Leila Goodwin

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Avalanche- Chaser

Love's to chase- snowflakes.

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 10:50am PST 
I am writing this for my friend Lelia who was taken away from my friends and we want to know if any Dogster friends can help us. It has been more than 2 months since there dear Lelia was taken from them. They walk around feeling as if something is missing. What was done to their poor baby girl is still unjustified and has not received any punishment.How can anyone shot a 7 month old puppy eight times? this puppy was murdered from the cruelty of there neighbors. They had every full intention of harming their baby. Now the family must suffer from this cruel act. They have found a dog law that states any licensed dog current on tags for the year can only be shot or killed by the hands of a law enforcer..... so why does their puppy get killed and no Justice? this was no pet, no where close to a pet. This was the daughter, a member of their family. They our the ones who have to look out to her grave every day. They just want some justice for the life they have lost. Anyone willing to help them research on what they can do please help. there number is 1-810-858-1413 call anytime. Or you can leave us a message on dogster and I will make sure they get it. Or you can send them a letter to 6409 Bryce road Ruby Michigan. Thank you in advance from My family to anyone who is willing and who can help us. May Leila R.I.P.
[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 3:07pm PST 
I am sorry for your friends loss... hug

Maybe if you posted this, with a little more details on what happened and why, in the "Laws and Legislation" forum, there would be more people who could advise you on this situation.
[notify]