GO!

Could she be blue?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Crystal

who are you- calling a prissy- pants?

Barked: Mon Mar 8, '10 5:37pm PST 
So I thought Crystal was a black poodle... She had little white looking hairs on her muzzle and the tips and bottoms of her feet. Well, she got groomed today, and once her face was shave, she WHOLE muzzle is a dark grayish-silverish shade instead of black. Her feet show some of the same thing, but not to the same extent.

Also, when she is in the sun, she doesn't look jet black but rather she has a reddish tinge to the tips of her hairs. So, is she black or could she be some other color? For a picture of her face post-haircut check her page.
[notify]
Tintlet Destin Parfait (Tripp)

Barked: Mon Mar 15, '10 4:44pm PST 
Oh yes! Definitely blue or silver. That's wicked clear for a youngster, so quite possibly silver... just definitely not a black! smile
[notify]
Sambo Boy

Sambo..Baby Boy!

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 7:46pm PST 
Definately not black. I am the same way. I looked black as a pup, but now I have some silver in my muzzle and coming through my back.
[notify]

Crystal

who are you- calling a prissy- pants?

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 5:36am PST 
Yeah i am thinking she is silver too. She is getting lighter and lighter as she gets a little bit older. She is only 14 weeks now, and she is showing obvious silver about halfway up her legs. Thanks!
[notify]