GO!

What food do you eat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
So-V- (Sovereign- Vendetta)

Where's Mom?

Barked: Thu Mar 20, '08 11:49am PST 
I have a problem with lots of food. I started on Canidae, but I got tired of it, and my mom switched to California Natural. I will throw up if I eat canned food, especially the good stuff. I used to like meat, but now even if it is cooked I will throw it up. The only thing I seem to keep down is Beniful, which my mom is not sure is a very good food. She's tried everything, yogurt, keifer, hydrating, smaller amounts. I mean everything! But the cheap stuff seems to do better.
[notify]
Charley

Bite, bite, bite- everything!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 7:36pm PST 
I eat Science Diet, as highly recommended by my vet. I love it, and always lick my bowl clean!
[notify]
Mandy and - Casey

2PUPPIES 2x the- work 4x the fun

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 12:05pm PST 
most if not all vets recomend science diet they get paid to.
Look at a bag of science diet compared to dog chow and probably not much difference excpet the price.

That said our english mastiff could only eat dog chow now matter what we tried with him and hten eventually got him on to purina one.
every day we sprinkled on brewers yeast powder and if we forgot he would puke,
We bought it at bulk store for under 2 bucks a bag that lasted weeks

You could try the brewers yeast it is vit b if I remember correct;y but has worked for other dogs as well
[notify]

Daphne

Mom, Watch- Me....MOM!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 8:44pm PST 
I eat only Natura Products. I'm cycled through Innova, California Natural and EVO. I would never give any dog Beneful, that is like feeding your dog Mcdonalds everyday. Try all the difference Wellness. Like fish and sweat potato. What happened with California Natural?
[notify]
GinsTonic

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 12:57pm PST 
I eat Iams Large breed because it's made by the same people that produce the more expensive brands. Zoe tends to have trouble with her hip with any other food and it's great on our digestion. I've tried the more expensive brands and the ingredients are the same.
[notify]
Ollivander

Super Silver- Service Spoodle

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 7:12am PST 
I'll be eating the raw food diet. It is what our digestive systems were designed for. For more information go to the raw food section of the main forums.
[notify]
Rufus

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 11:44am PST 
I have been eating Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Original Ultra since I was a baby - it's ok to feed to baby puppies and still eat as I grow older. I'm a big boy, at 100 lbs. and will be 2 years old next month. I usually eat 1.25 cups 2times per day with a couple treats here and there if I'm good smile
[notify]
Dartagnan

run fast, jump- high

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 6:43pm PST 
I have gastritis and all my Mom let's me eat is Royal Canin Intestinal diet. I also have to have a Prilosec OTC tablet daily or I tend to eat and then throw up.
[notify]
Zeus

I'm momma's- little boy!

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 9:13am PST 
I eat Science Diet as well. My moms says I poop too much on the cheaper foods.
[notify]
Ollivander

Super Silver- Service Spoodle

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 4:15pm PST 
Zeus, Science Diet has a lot of fillers like corn. If you really want small poops, try a high quality grain-free food like Innova Evo or others! On the raw food diet, my poops are teeny, and they turn into dust in a couple of days!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3