GO!

MACH Shiba

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

MACH Koji BN- RAE MXB MJS- MXF T

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 10:28am PST 
Koji (MACH San Jo Kumi Rock N Roll Banjo Boy RAE, CAA, T2B, MXB, MJB, XF, NW2, RATI, RATN) got his Master Agility Champion (MACH) title at the Evergreen Golden Retriever Club trial on Saturday, June 15, in Auburn, WA. To date, there are only 8 Shibas with a MACH title.

I accidentally got hurt in the first run of the day running a friend's dog. The dog crashed into me in Excellent FAST run because of a poor handling choice on my part and knocked me down to the ground, resulting in a swollen ankle. I ran Koji in Master FAST 6 dogs after the incident, limping and was able to get a Q and 1st place. I was hopping on one leg at the end of the run and knew that there was no way I could have run Koji in the remaining 2 runs (Master Standard and Master Jumper with Weaves) that day. I asked a fellow Agility classmate to run Koji for me in Master Standard and they ran nicely together, earning enough points to get his Agility Champion title.

It has been an amazing journey to go from Novice A (Koji is my first Agility dog) to MACH in just under a year's time. I believe he is also the youngest Shiba that earned his Master Agility Champion (MACH) title in the US (Koji just turned 3 years old in March), probably also the fastest in time (less than a year)!

Koji was rehomed and came to me at 9 month old. As a new dog owner (never had a dog in my life until August 2010), I learned with my 2 Shibas and it has proven to be a wonderful journey together.

On a side note, Koji earned his Nosework Level 2 (NW2) title on June 30, 2013 and is the first NW2 Shiba. Koji is also the first Shiba with a Barn Hunt Novice (RATN) title.

Edited by author Mon Jul 15, '13 11:10pm PST

[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 11:50am PST 
Wahoo! applause big congrats smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jul 3, '13 1:15pm PST 
That's awesome! Congratulations cheer

Hope your ankle feels better soon!
[notify]

Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 NAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Fri Jul 5, '13 10:21am PST 
Congrats!
[notify]
Bosley

Will Work For- Food

Barked: Sat Jul 6, '13 7:20pm PST 
Wonderful!!!!! Congratulations smile

I hope your ankle is feeling better.
[notify]
Snowberrys- Shinning- Star HIC S

I'm a little- shit- disturber!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 8, '13 6:06pm PST 
Congratulations!!!!!! happy dancehappy danceapplauseapplauseblue dog
[notify]
MACH4 PACH2- Aslan

RAE TQX MXF MXB2- MJS2 MXBP MXJP,- etc.

Barked: Mon Jul 15, '13 10:53pm PST 
Congrats on your MACH - a grand achievement - and on your versatility work with him too. WOOT!!!!
[notify]
Darcy

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 2:30am PST 
Yay! Good job! Congratulations! That is just wonderful. That’s a big title! It’s not an easy one to earn.
[notify]