GO!

The Internationalization of Agility

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Abbey

Feisty- Girl

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 9:49am PST 
From the Dog Agility Blog Events.

Interesting reading, with some pretty varied opinions. It did inspire me to (attempt) practicing Ketschker turns. laugh out loud
[notify]
Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Thu Mar 14, '13 10:37pm PST 
I love a highly technical course that requires lots of handling...in practice lol! It makes it so much easier when I see a few tricky components on a course. I do have a trainer that isn't afraid to push us to try difficult things and add to our bag of useful handling. I also like letting my dog run hard and run fast with confidence to work out in front of me. I guess I enjoy what the numerous venues have to offer to me and can do almost anything I want to try course-wise. Tika is titled in two venues and will probably have two more within the next year...and that is avoiding the popular venue in the area!

I had been doing accidental Ketchkers for awhile, I just did them because they worked!
[notify]
MACH4 PACH2- Aslan

RAE TQX MXF MXB2- MJS2 MXBP MXJP,- etc.

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 2:56pm PST 
Internationalization? Bring it!!! I've been teaching my students on international courses for a while now.
[notify]

Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 11:55am PST 
Old topic, I know, but can't help myself.

I was wondering why AKC agility looked so different to ours. Here is an explanation.
[notify]