GO!

Bulldog agility?

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 12:40pm PST 
If you do it backyard... don't undervalue just teaching your dog to go where you point. Charks loves to zoom the yard with me giving hand directions on which way to go.

And, yes, you do not make your athlete work injured. Heal! And heel!
[notify]
Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 4:28am PST 
It seems like we aren't going to be able to do it. Not only do I not have the money to spare to get her into training (we're desperately trying to move), she's been limping for some unknown reason (I think she just slipped on the ice outside but I'm hoping its not something serious). It comes and goes but I dont want to push her. I think if we do any, it may just be in the back yard for fun lol.
[notify]
Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '13 4:28am PST 
It seems like we aren't going to be able to do it. Not only do I not have the money to spare to get her into training (we're desperately trying to move), she's been limping for some unknown reason (I think she just slipped on the ice outside but I'm hoping its not something serious). It comes and goes but I dont want to push her. I think if we do any, it may just be in the back yard for fun lol.
[notify]

Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 5:14am PST 
Just wanted to post an update. Sparkles front leg had healed just fine and I'm thinking it was only growing pains but I don't think we will have any chance of doing agility. About a week ago, after a walk, she stated showing signs of hip pain. We will be getting x-rays done soon to check but I think she may have hip dysplasia. Everything is pointing to it. The way she sits, walks, bunny hops up and down steps, and the apparent pain that she seemed to be in for almost a week after that long walk frown
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2