GO!

Rally Advanced Excellent (RAE) title

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Maluko, RAE,- AX, AXJ, NF,- NW1,

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 8:50pm PST 
Maluko earned her Rally Advanced Excellent (RAE) title on Sunday at the Whidbey Island Kennel Club show in Monroe, WA with scores in the 90s.

It was exactly a year ago at the very same show that we entered our first Rally trial - first time for both of us ever competing in anything.

Her qualifying and placement at the trial opened up a new world to us, showing me that we could accomplish a lot more than what I thought possible. Ever since then, we have tried Agility, Nosework, swimming, lure coursing and thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Maluko was my first dog and came to me at almost 5 years old. She will be 7 years old later this month and has shown me the versatility of a Shiba Inu.
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 3:46am PST 
cheer Congratulations!! cheer
[notify]
Tuscaroras- Bella Bleu- RN CGC

Rock'n the- Rally-O World!

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 6:20pm PST 
Congratulations! cheer
[notify]

Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 6:16pm PST 
Awesome! That's an incredible journey in just a year's time! Congratulations.
[notify]
Maluko, RAE,- AX, AXJ, NF,- NW1,

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '12 11:32am PST 
Thank you everyone!

I am very proud of Maluko and what we achieved together. Not only did she achieve RAE in just a year's time, she qualified for every trials except one (where I messed up) along the way. And we even managed to do more than just Rally in that time frame, she made good progress in Agility, earning her Novice Agility (NA) and Novice Agility Jumper (NAJ) titles in 2 trial weekends and recently earned her Nosework Level 1 (NW1).

What I am mostly proud of is that we do all this with all positive reinforcement based training. We both have fun and that is what matters most!
[notify]