GO!

Unprofessional agility instructor

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
(Indie) CH- Herdabout- Tri N 4 I

HURRY UP!

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 9:45am PST 
I have had one of my dogs compete in Comformation and I have another who used to do Rally...now they are both doing agility.

My conformation dog is a lot better at agility than my rally dog...don't get me wrong, they have different personalities too...

Conformation is like a beauty pageant, but it is a great venue to work with your dogs smile

I would probably be offended...not sure if I would stay or not...

Good luck! Keep us posted
[notify]
Vanna

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 1:10pm PST 
I would do the same thing you did. I participate in different sports, conformation being one of the main ones. It's purely disrespectful and unprofessional to talk down about others and other sports that way.
[notify]
Rory

The Centurion

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:08am PST 
I think you should have told her why you left though, so she knows she was being rude.
[notify]

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 7:24am PST 
I would have left too. I don't choose to associate with people who are rude and don't care about other's feelings. I would say your trainer has a serious jealousy problem, thus putting down others.

I would have politely told her why I was leaving, it may make no difference, but if she loses enough business due to her rudeness, she may learn to put a zipper on her mouth.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2