GO!

Agility Brag!!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 3:48pm PST 
Such a successful weekend I just had to share!

Earlier in the season, I declared that Cobain and I would work towards the Starter Games Dog of Canada title. And that we would have it before the end of the summer.

Despite the immense issues I've had with Snooker LOL we finally made it this weekend!
Signed up for 2 runs, and Q'd both of them!

So happy with my boy, despite my horrendous handling on the gamble he still knew what to do wink
He is no longer a starter agility dog and has moved into advanced classes smile
Cobain's Ribbons

I also wanted to add a video...Cobain's first appearance in a Woofjocks promo!
Woofjocks Promo
He's at 41 seconds smile

Oh, and see if you can recognize a fellow Dogster member somewhere else in the vid wink

Edited by author Mon Aug 27, '12 4:30pm PST

[notify]
Cohen CD RE- ADC SGDC- FDCh CGN

The Monster

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 7:38pm PST 
Big congrats on the new title! It's so rewarding when we meet these goals we set for ourselves. Cobain looked great out there this weekend. smile
[notify]
Bosley

Will Work For- Food

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 9:38pm PST 
Congratulations!!!!!

I hope you get to like snooker a bit more. It is my favorite of the agility games. I love the "bear the clock" aspect and the quick thinking on your feet if something doesn't go quite as planned. My first Masters title with Maggie was Masters Snooker - so much fun!!
[notify]

Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 6:23am PST 
Thanks big grin
I'm so happy that we were able to achieve this title, especially in the time frame I set.
Hopefully this motivation will continue into following years. It seems I've got quite the habbit of only trialing in even years (2008, 2010, 2012)
Which I feel we could probably be in masters by now had I not done that
naughty

I think I've finally gotten the hang of snooker though **hopefully**
We'll see how advanced level goes in September though.
[notify]
MACH Koji BN- RAE MXB MJS- MXF T

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 7:21am PST 
Congratulations. Way to go!

We will be trying Snooker for the first time in 2 weeks. Hopefully, I will remember the rules of the game. smile
[notify]