GO!

Unusual agility breeds?

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 54)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Teddy

Do you want to- play with me???

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '12 11:14am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudIn my agility club us, Border collies, are a minority laugh out loudlaugh out loudnot even a handful of us but we do have Shih tzus,Italian Greyhounds, Chihuahuas , Pitbulls, Bernese Mountain Dogs and i even saw a St-Bernard once way to goway to goway to goway to go
[notify]
The Duke

of Hazard

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 10:30am PST 
In my club we have a Yorky Min Pin x that does very well. Never seen a dog so fast.

I run a goffy Boxer who, when he's on he's really on.. but whent that switch is off he is the class clown for sure (he is also less then 2 yrs old.) When our club went to the regionals Duke was the only Boxer there. We saw a woman who runs 5! Pugs, there as well and a few Staffies who all did quite well.

My team mate runs a Standard Poodle that does very well and leaves tomorrow for the Nationals.
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 1:07pm PST 
There was a rescue giant schnauzer/dobermann mix running at Crufts a couple of years ago in the anything but collies class for large dogs against kelpies, belgian shepherds etc and he came third overall I think. Quite impressive for such a big dog and you get some big lurchers running in that class as well. I've seen a video of a 3lb chi doing it and it was having so much fun laugh out loud
[notify]

Remmy

I love Agility

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '12 4:30pm PST 
I have two Shih Tzu x Maltese that I compete in Agility with and my sister also has one.
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 54)  
1  2  3  4  5  6