GO!

Please Help! by filling in this survey for my dissertation

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Pippin

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 8:21am PST 
Hey, not really about sports or agility but if you have a dog can you please help me out filling in this survey for me: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXCNCFT Just copy and paste the link into your browser to be directed to the survey.

It should only take between 10 and 15 minutes, I'm studying for a BSc in Animal studies at Moulton College and this survey is being done to collect data for my dissertation which is about owner-dog interactions.

All information will not be passed onto anyone else and will be used as a part of my dissertation only. Responses will remain anonymous and I will not receive any of your personal details, so I would appreciate it if you could answer as honestly as you can.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help me out smile
[notify]
(Quin)- Herdabout- The Mighty- Qu

Herdabout The- Mighty Quinlan!

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 5:49pm PST 
DONE smile
[notify]
Shiloh ITD

GIMME BACON!

Barked: Sat May 26, '12 6:50pm PST 
I did it twice, for both of my dogs. smile
[notify]

Augusta,- CGC, RN

Such a Good Dog!

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 5:00am PST 
Done, although I will say I wasn't sure how to answer the obedience classes section--we've taken classes year round from rally obedience to agility, dancing, nosework and treiball.

So even though there is some element of obedience that has helped with our bond and communication in all those classes we take, I only counted our first manners classes and the Rally Obedience as obedience classes, which amounts to about 4, but if I counted everything we've done, it would be more like 12.
[notify]
Droopy CD,- RA, HH, TDI,- CGC

I didn't do it

Barked: Sun May 27, '12 11:36am PST 
Donecheer
[notify]