GO!

Bikejoring Harness

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Luna

Future Service- Dog

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '12 2:13pm PST 
I'll be getting one from Urban Trail. My only debate is whether to get the custom-sized version, or the adjustable one...
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Apr 24, '12 3:07pm PST 
I won't be buying anything for a while yet since Onyx isn't done growing, so let me know how you like the Urban Trail when you get it, Lacey puppy
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 9:55am PST 
I love using the buggy style harness, because it doesn't put stress on their hips and is easy to put on and take off smile I got mine from www.bettercompanion.com
[notify]

Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 6:35pm PST 
Fun on the Run, I just realized (well a few days ago, actually) that your "buggy harness" is the same as the Comfortflex and similar, like the one I got for Bruno- funny, I just didn't recognize that term at first. smile Yes, I agree it's working out well, though I think if I get another one, I'll add an inch or two to the chest piece, the girth is too close to his armpits right now, though we haven't had any problems yet. wink
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 7:12pm PST 
I was wondering about that, Bruno. They looked similar but I wasn't sure if it was the same thing. Good to know! I'll have to add those to my list of perspective harnesses.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3