GO!

New Rally titles (Rally Excellent and Rally Advanced)

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Maluko, RAE,- AX, AXJ, NF,- NW1,

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 8:34am PST 
We had a lot of fun at the Peninsula Dog Fanciers Club show in Bremerton this weekend.

Show picture with the judge and their ribbons should be in the mail in 7-10 days, but until then, this is Koji's puppy picture for now. Isn't he a cutie pie? smile

Koji puppy picture

Koji was moved up to the Excellent A class after earning his Rally Advanced (RA) title with a 1st placement on Saturday. He did very well and qualified for his first leg in Excellent today with a score of 95 and 1st placement. Maluko also qualified in the same class and earned her Rally Excellent (RE) title with a 4th placement.

The courses this weekend were very challenging and the judges were demanding, but both kids did well.

Maluko started learning Rally since Aug 2011. We entered our first ever trial in Nov 2011 and she had qualified every trails we entered. I am very proud of her that in about 4 months of trialing, she got her Rally Novice (RN), Rally Advanced (RA) and Rally Excellent (RE) title.

Koji started Rally classes in November 2011 and went to his first trial in mid Jan 2012. So far, he has got his Rally Novice and Rally Advanced title. He not only qualified for every trails we entered so far, but usually gets placements. I have high hopes that he will get his Rally Excellent title soon and maybe breaking Maluko's record.
Maluko and Koji at a local dog park last summer

Great weekend for all the working Shibas! Congrats to Lindsay, Beebe and Farrah (Koji's aunt) for their achievement in Flyball. Farrah got her FD and FDX with her debut tournament. Shout out to Rebekah & Colada for their new Rally Novice (RN) title and a perfect score of 100!
[notify]
Gia

Gi Gi Gia

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 1:10pm PST 
Whoohoo grats on your new triumphant achievement!
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 7:18pm PST 
Outstanding! Congratulations on all the wonderful new titles!
[notify]

Mack CD RE- CGC

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '12 1:37am PST 
awesome! congrats! I would love to have seen your dogs working, not sure if I have ever seen a Shiba in obedience or rally...
[notify]
MACH Koji BN- RAE MXB MJS- MXF T

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 8:53am PST 
Update:

Both Shibas qualified again this pass weekend. Koji earned 2 more legs in Excellent and got his Rally Excellent (RE) title on Sunday. He also got a 3rd placement on Saturday.

Maluko earned 2 legs toward her Rally Advanced Excellent (RAE) title and double Q'd in both Advanced and Excellent class both days.

I am very proud of both Shibas. Maluko went from RN, RA to RE in about 4 months while my goofy boy Koji completed the same journey in 2 months!

Shiba Inu Koji Qualifying in Rally Excellent 2nd leg 2012.3.31

(Honor Exercise) Shiba Inu Koji Qualifying in Rally Excellent 2nd leg

The Shibas with their ribbons at the WSOTC show

Edited by author Sun Apr 8, '12 8:56am PST

[notify]