GO!

First time in Masters Jumping and Excellent Agility!!

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 8:11pm PST 
Last night we had an agility trial bit nervous as first time in both these higher levels and one had the see saw in it which we had only done a couple of times. Well Lilly pulled off excellent agility with 2nd place happy dance. Masters jumping such a beautiful controlled speedy run but she was going quite fast i tried to call her off a tunnel entry but didnt quite get it, so only had one wrong tunnel entry not bad considering first time in the highest level with all the experienced dogs that have been doing it for years. Good effort from Lillster seeing as shes only been doing agility for 1 year. way to go
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 11:12pm PST 
Aw well done! I knew she would do great. smile
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 3:01am PST 
Thanks Jackson! now to tackle Mount Gambier in three weeks with the scary vic judges smile there courses are somewhat different lay out to the ones sa judges do
[notify]

Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 5:04am PST 
Do they give you a map sheet to prepare for where you will stand or do you just wing it on the day? That would be tricky for me to handle for sure, Jackson is a creature of habit, I think that would blow his poor kelpie mind lol.
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '12 11:26am PST 
Nope you see the course on the day and get to walk it for 5 minutes before you bring in your dog smile im always worried il forget where im going with such a fast dog i dont have time to stop and think oh thats where ive got to go next. laugh out loud
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 3:06am PST 
That sounds really hard. But who cares of you mess up anyway, it's just for fun? As long as you don't fall over a jump yourself or anything, I would probably do that haha.

Jack has a little authority issue where if he doesn't like a command he goes into a drop and stares like he's saying 'bugger you'. Then he rolls around like a pig as if to add insult to injury. I can sooooo see that happenig on the course one day... I guess all you could do is laugh.laugh out loud
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 8:16am PST 
Congrats, Lilly, great job!cheer
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 11:21am PST 
Well of all things, last night she took off after something (near a road ) out of sight and came back limping and favouring one leg, she is putting weight on it walking, still wanted to play ball mind you, but to me seems stiff. We have a big trial in 2 weeks to frown
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 1:07pm PST 
Oh no. frown Hope it's nothing serious.

One of my husband's clients has a kelpie girl who did exact same thing and came back limping, turned out to be a cracked dew claw and so that had them both removed. She also wanted to still play ball lol.

I hope Lily feels better soon. hug
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '12 7:20pm PST 
Well normaly when she comes back limping ill find a prickle in her paw or something and pull it out and shes fine i looked and couldnt see anything, her nails seem ok i cant really tell, but have vets today so shall see the verdict then .
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2