GO!

Custom harness is here! (with pics)

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Jynx

will work for- frisbees!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '12 8:49pm PST 
Hey Bruno wave

Thanks so much for the feedback smile I will definitely take everything you've said into consideration for my harnesses. I am sorry the no-pull function does not work properly, I have a feeling it might be due to the fleece making the harness slippery on the fur.

He looks great in all those colors too!

Lucille, I do make martingales, any collar on my etsy page(there aren't many right now because I'm in the middle of changing my business around) can be made into a martingale collar.
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 11:21pm PST 
That looks really nice. I was thinking about a stinky dog but ended up getting the rather similar kumfi complete control because I didn't have to ship international. But I'm still pretty tempted especially seeing how nice Bruno looks... it's a pity it bunches on the front clip though, that probably wouldn't work so great for us.

Bruno is so handsome in these pics! way to go
[notify]
Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Sun May 20, '12 12:02pm PST 
I saw this and ordered one. we'll see how i like it. its for my SD Voltaire
[notify]

Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 2:34am PST 
Bruno that looks really nice, I like the bright colors. Looks like it fits well.

Voltaire I look forward to hearing how you think it works. I think with a few modifications it might make a really comfortable summer weight service dog harness.

Perhaps when I have some spare money I'll see if I can't order one with some modification for Happy .

Edited by author Tue May 22, '12 2:36am PST

[notify]

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 1:49pm PST 
That was exactly my thought Happy. It is very low coverage for summer, also I ordered it with more fleece padding than normal. I'll see if I like it that way. If I like it I'll order another in a different color with the regular padding or even without, we'll see.
[notify]

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 9:18pm PST 
I was sent a photo of it, and cannot wait for it to arrive!!!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/DRssaluki_girl /475035_10150908968279860_745164859_9688068_1194417699_o.jpg

lets see if that works I'm notoriously bad at trying to post a photo. I epicly FAIL at it. So if it doesn't work and someone else wants to try, have at it.

Edited by author Fri May 25, '12 9:20pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 10:05pm PST 
Just needs a space removed but here's a roll over.

Great looking harness way to go I might order one myself at some point.

Edited by author Fri May 25, '12 10:07pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2