GO!

Games trial

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 2:04am PST 
Well yesterday we had our first trial for the year of 2012smile It was very hot 40 degrees in Adelaide Australia. We entered novice gamblers and snooker, we nomally compete in just jumping/agility after our last games event lilly freaked at the timer/buzzer and ran out the ring!! After some de sensitisation i decided to enter again well we came home with a gamblers pass and first place!!! with 55 points. She would of passed snooker to had i not been confused and sent her over the wrong jump smile Very proud of my girl. Her titles are CD CDX JD JDX AD 1/5 JDO and 1/3 GD happy dance
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 2:04am PST 
Lily that is fantastic! Well done. Do you have a video of the win, I'd love to see it. smile
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 3:20am PST 
Unfortunately no i dont own a video camera frown do you compete?
[notify]

Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 1:45am PST 
Not yet, we are doing some training to see if Jackson is suitable for agility, if I decide he is I will take him to training at club.

Right now we I am teaching him to do a jump on voice and hand command, which is going well, and running weave poles on leash so he can get the feel. We haven't done anything else yet, I think he's greatest challenge still be the teeter and getting weave pole down alone.

I really hope he turns out to enjoy it as I would love to join the sport and make friends. smile Don't really care about winning or anything, just want to have fun.
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 1:48am PST 
Well seeing as hes a kelpie he would suit agility they are built for speed!! yes weave poles took me the longest but i just set some up at home and practised as well as training days smile We are heading on a road trip in easter to Mt Gambier to compete scary to think we are now jumping a masters course shock within a year of starting agility
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 5:56pm PST 
Wow, you have done so well after only a year! I haven't been to Mt. Gambier for years, I remember it was very nice. One day we might compete against each other, that would be interesting wouldn't it! It's funny when you find people who are fairly close to you on a mainly American website ... freaky. Do you see many kelpies doing agility, I would think they would do extremely well... Jack sure has the speed, if not the desire to listen to command.

I wish Lily all the luck in the world and am sure she will do great in Gambier.
[notify]
Lilly CD CDX- JD JDX AD

Barked: Wed Feb 29, '12 11:49pm PST 
Haha well i mainly compete only in sa smile, yes you see lots of kelpies and kelpie mixes doing it and border collies but you get a variety of breeds its mainly kelpies and borders coming in , in the top 5 though cheer Mount Gambier is lovely we stay for a few days to relax after the trials to it can be cold at night though !! Thankyou though this is the first time we have been in masters pretty tricky ill probably forget the course, so might not come home with a pass this time but its not about that as long as she runs happy thats all i can ask for .
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Mar 2, '12 2:11am PST 
Oh yeah it definitely gets cold there. And rainy! Although I can't talk, it's so rainy here in the Goulbourn Valley right now I took Jack for a swim today... at the park. At least he's happy about the floods. Lol.

I hope it is dry where you are now, keep safe. Happy agility!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Mar 3, '12 6:54pm PST 
Congratulations Lilly. We are very happy for youcheercheerpartyparty We're sure your pawrent is proud and happy as well. You are quite an accomplished young lady and we wish you much more sucess. We do not compete but do like to wish those who do so the very best.hugwishes
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 4:06pm PST 
Jackson, my guys went swimming ON A HILL today!!! All the stupid wet snow backed up the rain and it was a downhill pond!!!
Congrats, Lilly!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2