GO!

New Rally Novice (RN) titles

Running, catching, leaping; this is the forum to discuss dog sports and agility training with other active pups!

Maluko, RAE,- AX, AXJ, NF,- NW1,

Barked: Mon Jan 16, '12 9:43pm PST 
Just finished a busy 3 day show this weekend with my 2 Shibas in the Rally ring.

My girl Maluko got her 3rd leg for Rally Novice on Day 1 with a score of 92 and I moved her up to Advanced A for Day 2 and Day 3. She not only qualified for both days, but got 1st placements with a score of 98 and 94 respectively in Advance A.

Maluko qualified for 2nd leg in Advanced A with a score of 94 and 1st placement

In the mean time, my boy Koji debuted in Rally Novice A. He qualified all three days with 3rd placement and a score 0f 95 on Day 1, 1st placement with a score of 97 on Day 2 and 1st placement again with a score of 96 on Day 3 and got his Rally Novice title.

Koji qualified for his 2nd leg with a score of 97 and 1st placement

My friend also entered her two Shibas and they did really well and got their RN titles in 3 days too.

Who says Shibas (or whatever non-traditional obedient breeds) can't be trained?
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 8:21am PST 
OUTSTANDING! Congratulations on the wonderful weekend. happy dance
[notify]
Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Tue Jan 17, '12 10:54am PST 
Congrats love the non-traditional breeds competing and doing well in rally
[notify]

Maluko, RAE,- AX, AXJ, NF,- NW1,

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 2:01pm PST 
Just an update. Both Shibas qualified again this past weekend - Maluko got her 3rd leg with a 3rd placement and earned the Rally Advanced (RA) title on Saturday and Koji earned his first leg in Advanced with a 1st placement.

On Sunday, Maluko got her first leg in Excellent with a 2nd placement. Koji got his 2nd leg in Advanced - no placement because of a stupid handler error on my part, but we qualified.
[notify]
Risa- W-FDM/MF RE- RL1 CA CGC

Awesome Dog

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 5:29pm PST 
Woooo hoo! Keep up the great work.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 7:36am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheer Congratulations,to you and both of your pups!!! You must work very hard with them and I'm sure you are very proud of them as well. Great Job to all of you.way to go
Mika,Kai &Mom Pam
[notify]