GO!

Any one else have this issue?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Annie

I know I'm cute- rub my belly!

Barked: Tue Apr 5, '11 2:47pm PST 
So Annie loves to chase squirels and bunnies. I understand that drive. However she has never caught one of them. But she has caught and killed and even eaten birds in my yard. Has any one else noticed their Wheaten do this? It is really gross coming home and finding a half eaten bird on the floor next to the food bowl.
[notify]
~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:32pm PST 
huh, no I haven't had that yet. Though we did just move to the country so looking forward to some fun adventures out here. We saw our first pheasant, but Emm didn't have much of a reaction thinking maybe she didn't realize she could chase it...laugh out loud
[notify]
Annie

Barked: Sun Apr 10, '11 1:40am PST 
Annie alwys goes crazy near the birds or rodents in the pet stores. I thought terriers where rodent chasers however if it is in the yard and smaller then a cat she is chasing it.
[notify]

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 12:38am PST 
oh yeah, squirrels are to be chased. Bunnies too. laugh out loud
[notify]
Annie

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 5:33am PST 
Yes definately to the bunnies. I was walking Annie and on the way home she saw a cotton tail bunny she went bananas she was locked onto that bunny till I got her back to the house.
[notify]