GO!

Goofy Dog

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Wed Dec 10, '08 5:01pm PST 
What does your cute, funny, goofy dog do?

Share some stories!

hamster dancesnoopy

Emma loves to laugh. I know, I know, dogs don't laugh, but I swear when we really get to playing she really sounds like she is laughing. It's kind of this gruff, soft breath and it's fast, like chuckles. It's so sweet.

Her hind legs also go faster than her front ones. It constantly looks like her butt is trying to get out front. It's HI-larious!!big laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loud She really does it when we play Hide an Seek. Her favorite, favorite game, next to tag of course.wink

Who's Next....way to go
[notify]
Sweet Pea

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 9:53am PST 
Sweet Pea likes to carry sticks with her when she's walking. I know she is just waiting until we can stop so she can chew it, which I don't let her do, but it is still cute to watch her carry it around. Especially when it is longer than her! laugh out loud
[notify]
Annie

I know I'm cute- rub my belly!

Barked: Fri Nov 4, '11 9:26am PST 
Annie will not chase a ball. She will watch you throw it then look at you like hmm that was weird why'd you throw that thing. But a stick at the dog park? She is ALL over it, makes me spending money on balls and toys totally useless. At the park the only thing she wants are either acorns, pine cones, or sticks. All stuff thats free and EVERYWHERE.
[notify]