GO!

Super embarrassing question but her goes.....

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:37am PST 
Ok, gas is a big issue with Austin. We've tried all kinds of food and it doesn't seem to matter she still has gas. I say we could weaponize her its so bad!! Any suggestions other than deal with it and hope she doesn't "fart" on guests?

red face
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 8:10am PST 
Is there something all the foods have in commen, like potatoe, or chicken or high protien levels? Also look at treats & chews.

Is she old or young? Young she might out grow it, old it's an age thing.

Have you tried a probiotic like yogurt?
[notify]
Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 1:18pm PST 
She's 15 months. I've tried yogurt....no grain, high protein you name it we tried it.
[notify]

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 4:08pm PST 
I would talk to the vet...it could be all kinds of things, then again she might be perfectly healthy. Of course having a bulldog, we just learned to adapt...strategic potpourri bowls, plug in air fresheners through the house...it's okay don't be embarrassed, maybe the vet can suggest a supplement of some kind?
[notify]
Austin Belle

The Drama Queen

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 6:22am PST 
It actually makes us laugh as she will be sleeping in your lap then "let go". She doesn't even move or wake up!happy dance
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 10:05am PST 
It is kind of cute when it's the dog, if it was a human we'd send them in another room...but when it's our poochie...laugh out loud
[notify]
River

Tennis ball nut

Barked: Sun Nov 3, '13 12:44pm PST 
It could be that Austin just needs more time to adjust to each food once you switch it. Not sure how often you're switching foods, but maybe give each one a few months.

I agree, though, that this would be a good question for the dog's vet.
[notify]
Vesuvius- Lucy

I'm the only- girl therefore- the Princess

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '14 3:01am PST 
Dog Smog. Seriously works. I have a Boston Terrier and complained she would drive you out of the house. In a gift exchange, a pup sent me Dog Smog. Just a squirt in the mouth and the poots stop. Works great!cheer
[notify]
Paris

support the- rabid

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 11:29am PST 
Does she eat really fast? Paris gets gas from inhaling her food and treats.
[notify]
Onyx & Ruby

Two is Better- Than One!

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 3:42pm PST 
Some dogs are naturally more gassy than others.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2