GO!

Going camping!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 5:20am PST 
Going camping today!!!! Wish me luck! Yesterday when I was packing the suitcase for my son, Roman hopped in the suitcase and looked at me like, "You're not leaving me, right?" The perfect awwwwww moment. Besides... I can't leave him at home, even if it was only for an hour. I'm looking after my friends cat who hates dogs. Why did I agree to it when I have the most precious dog ever? Because my friend had no other choice, and being the friend that I am, I couldn't say no. smile

Anyways, I'm off to buy stuff for the camping trip.
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 7:35pm PST 
Back from camping! All of us had a blast! Roman remained off leash for the most part. We were in a secluded area so it was okay to let them run around (my moms foster dog, Roman, my uncles dog and my sisters dog). My moms foster dog and Roman raced around the large campsite taking turns chasing each other. We went to the lake and Roman went kayaking with me. My mother looked after him when my son and I went quading. He chased us down the road once but went back to the campsite after he couldn't catch us. Lots of water and lots of running! He slept all the way home. It was an active weekend. I'll post pics on Romans profile!
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun Aug 18, '13 5:28am PST 
That sounds like a great weekend for you and your dog! I have yet to take Hazel camping over night but we have been on a hiking trail before. Today we are going on an all day hiking trail, and I have all her supplies ready. The only thing extra I brought was bug spray for dogs, because she seems allergic to all bites and stings confused
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2