GO!

reverse sneezing

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Sonny

the world's- first blond,- agility Beagle

Barked: Wed Aug 28, '13 9:26am PST 
Just a consideration...
Sonny has always been healthy, so when he started reverse sneezing it was a shock.
It was very violent and frequent so I took him to the Vet.
Turns out he had a pretty nasty upper respiratory infection.

After 3 days on antibiotics he was fine and no more awful heaving.

(P.S. your English is very good!)
[notify]
Johnny

Barked: Wed Aug 28, '13 10:00am PST 
Thank you!) But we took pills for 7 days and nothing..So it is not the infection. I'm just afraid that it might be trachea collapse and I can't check it cause he hates vet and won't open his mouth without narcosis.. cry
[notify]
Johnny

Barked: Wed Aug 28, '13 10:45am PST 
Well, it also can be an allergia, cause his eyes are getting wet very fast after our huge episode of rev.sneezing (they were not before it) and since his puppyhood he chews his paws very-very-very often.. I thought he's doing this because he is nervous..) But now I think it's allergia.. And also he sneezes sometimes and reverse sneezing happens right after that (sometimes when he's playing or rolling over toys, drinking). So tomorrow I'm going to buy some benadryl and hope it hepls!
[notify]

Johnny

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 7:29am PST 
Hi again! Unfortunatelly I can't buy Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) in Russia =( What do you think about Claritin? Can I use it instead?
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3