GO!

Any Chinese Crested out there?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Fancy

Fancy& Rambo- Chinese Crested- Littermates

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 1:47pm PST 
Hello everyone.... Just wondering if there are any other CC out there? We are 20 weeks old. My brother and I play and chase each other around all day, kissing I'm hairless and my brother is a puff. We both weigh just a hair over over 5 pounds.
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 2:15pm PST 
Two Chinese Cresteds here! Addy is a puff and Dora is a hairless.
[notify]
Fancy

Fancy& Rambo- Chinese Crested- Littermates

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 2:31pm PST 
Nice to meet you all...I've been trying to post new pictures but they are not showing up. I absolutly love my Cresties applause applause we have 3 big country dogs that used to be gone for days at a time, now that we have the babies inside, the big girls are always hanging close to home.
[notify]

Harvey

Design jewelry,- not dogs!

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 3:14pm PST 
We have two 3 year old hairless boys and a two year old puff girl. Great friends to all!!!
[notify]
Rambo

Rambo & Fancy CC- littermates

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 4:43pm PST 
I don't think I've run accross any Crested owners that just have 1. They are just too much fun!!!!!
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 2:06am PST 
Chinese Cresteds are like potato chips; you can't have just one. laugh out loud
[notify]
Misha

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 6:11am PST 
I have a sister called Flo who is a Hairless Chinese Crested dog! smile

There are three of us all together - me a Chi, my sister the Chinese Crested and then we have Bobby our older Westie brother!
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 2:27pm PST 
I don't have one but I want one! I just talked to a breeder at the dog show over the weekend. I'm not planning to get one right away though because I was planning to get a big dog first and then I want to wait until that dog is an adult.
I had originally planned to get one while I had Bianca but then I lost her unexpectedly...
I don't want two dogs that are close to the same age.
[notify]
Tiki

Bald is- beautiful!

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 12:42pm PST 
There are 4 Chinese Cresteds in our family! Our Mom and Dad run Bare Paws Chinese Crested Rescue! Nice to meet you!
[notify]
Diego

Super Sniffer - he has a great- nose

Barked: Wed Apr 10, '13 3:21pm PST 
We have two in our house also! Nice to meet you!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2