GO!

Ruff! Food, toys, and all the good stuff.

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Ty

Crunchy

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 11:35pm PST 
I agree with everyone that said you need to keep using a harness. Because collars can cause them damage and simply because it really is better to start them out young & they will eventually get used to it & accept it. If you try to introduce it to him again when he's older it will most likely be even worse. Also, I got Ty when he was about 7 weeks old & he drove me nuts biting my hands (it did not hurt because he was just teething) but it was still annoying! I would suggest making a loud yelping sound (because that is the behavior he would have gotten from his litter mates) and either turn away and show him NO attention or give her an actual chew toy instead. Be persistent with all of his puppy behaviors & it WILL pay off n the end & you'll have a well behaved dog and you'll be glad you stuck with it smile Good luck!!! Keep us updated blue dog
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2