GO!

stories between you and your dog

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Buster Brown

One can never- have too much- cuddling.

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 8:32am PST 
Sumo I'm so glad your Hu-mom got you from those people. It's amazing you didn't die!
[notify]
Joe

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 11:56pm PST 
I am getting more and more fat, dear, don't leave too much food for me,ok? aha, my dear getting fatter. should he on a diet?
[notify]
Sally- (dead)

My goal: EAT- HUMAN FOOD

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 12:16pm PST 
Well, I dunno if i am really a small dog. Medium Sized, 'cause I'm sort of like a pit bull, as u can see. On my next woofday I'll be 13! Wow. So, here's my story: One beautiful Summer day, Ashley (my 4th favorite person) was walking me. She decided to trot down the hill. I trotted. She ran a little. I ran a tid bit faster. She broke into a run! Of course, I love to run run run till the end of time, So I ran, So fast, my other people still walking on the street could only see a blur. I'm positive, that is. And Ashley was so behind, she let go. shrug I dunno why she did it. So I just ran back home and sat on the first step like a good little doggie. 'Cause I am. dog My main person and another one of my people came running. They scolded Ashley. I still feel bad for her to this day.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2