GO!

stories between you and your dog

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Joe

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 12:20am PST 
When the dog is thirteen years old, it is just like a man at the age of one hundred.
The thirteen-year old dog company with the old man for many years, it’s much moved.
The dog of mine is nearly one, which is like the man at the age of nine, and he is very naughty. Hope he can grow up healthily, I will company with him to his end of life.
[notify]
Joe

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:43pm PST 
talk about your stories..

come on!!!
[notify]
Flippy Boop

Wag - Wag - bark - Hello!!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:23am PST 
My next woofday I will be 11 years old. I have learnt the trick of being in charge. Huffing when I want something. Snorting when I am not getting my own way. Barking when mum comes home from work and telling the furkids off when they try and annoy me.

There is life in the old girl yetsmile
[notify]

Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:25am PST 
I will be 9 on my next woofday and I have come to realise a few things. I am I charge even if no one else thinks so. I don't like people sneezing. My dads lap is the best place for me to be. I am not a chew toy for our puppy. Mum gives the best treats but nan gives the best cuddlessmile
[notify]
Winnie

Its nice to be- friendly...try- it:)

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:27am PST 
I will be 7 on the next woofday. I have come to realise that I am allowed on the window sill as long as I haven't just been outside and I am wet. I have to wait for my food just like all the rest. smile
[notify]
Alfie

Run!!

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:31am PST 
I will be 7 on my next woofday. I have learnt that walks are for pleasure and for sometimes doing what mum want (joke!).
[notify]
Cinderella- Fabulosity!

Tasmanian Devil- has nothing on- me:-)

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:32am PST 
I will be 7 next woofday and I have learnt that England is not a good country for dogs that don't like rain! That there is big dog out there that dont chase small dogs....
[notify]
Jack

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:35am PST 
I will be 1 on my next woofday and I have learnt that schools are for learning things. I go training once a week and get to meet all size dogs which I enjoy a lot. I have also noticed that mum likes to be in charge of me and I have to follow her lead and not tell her where we are going on walksbig grin
[notify]
Buster Brown

One can never- have too much- cuddling.

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 1:50pm PST 
My name is Buster, and so far in my life I have learned there are some people who are not very nice. But I dont let that keep me down, when I first met my second hu-mom I threw myself at her feet. I could see that she wasn't like the people I had been living with. She seemed to understand that I needed to go home with her. So when they said they didn't want me she took me home. She has been helping me become an even better doggie. I find that I like to explore my backyard. And I even like toys now, she had to teach me how to play with them.

I have also found that I can help my mommy when she is sad, she misses the dogs she has lost in the past.

I have a great life now, I even have a hu-sister, though she can be quite a pest at times. I never have to hear someone yelling at me or fear anyone kicking me again.

puppy
[notify]
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 9:50pm PST 
applause Glad you found your furever home Buster Brown!

I will be 12 my next woofday. I came to be with my furever home when I was 2 years old. The people who had me before did not take care of me. I had 2 abcessed teeth, impacted anal glands (so bad my anal glads had to be removed), a raging UTI, underweight, and a frostbitten testicle.

Then, the mother rescued me. Once she got me all better...I sweet talked my way into her heart. She named me Sumo cuz of my huge capacity to love and trust again. I'm the first small dog she's had in her life. The world stops turning without the mother and I've been by her side ever since. Loyal to the end.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2