GO!

What Breeds is Yankee?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 1:21pm PST 
I really think he looks more like a Bichon Frise/ Toy Poodle mix, I definitely see the poodle in him, but I am not sure if I see Maltese in him I don't know I could be wrong. My guy is a Bichon Frise/Toy Poodle mix if that helps you at all even though he is not white more of a caramel brown color. Acutally his brother was a cream white but I have no idea what his brother looks like now.
[notify]
Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '12 6:46am PST 
He definitely has Bichon in him. He looks just like one of my fosters I had that was a Bichon mix
[notify]
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '12 10:02am PST 
I think a lot of people on yahoo answers are nasty rude little 12-year olds or 30 year olds living in mommy's basement..I have googled some questions and sometimes yahoo answers pops up with the same or similar question and many of the responses are either rude or just plain stupid..or both! Occasionally someone with some actual knowledge and is not a raging loon will respond..

I definitely see Bichon in him..and maybe poodle..I do not see Maltese in him at all..
Maltese hair is usually smoother..
What is his personality like...? From your description of his personality and tail it sounds like a Bichon too..

I would post that you are not sure what mix or breed he is.
Some people can get their hair in a dander pretty bad if they adopt a dog thinking it is one breed/mix, but turns out to be another..

I would post a small breed dog and describe his personality and his housebreaking progress and any traits or habits he has, his friendliness, good with other dogs/cats/small children or not, etc...

Unless it is one of those sites where you have to choose a breed..then I may post him either as a poodle or a bichon, and state that you do not know for sure what breed he is, but that is your best guess based on his appearance and his personality.
[notify]

Mister- Jagger

YIP YAP I love- Rock and Roll!

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 8:48am PST 
what a cutie! And the fact that he can slip through small openings is not a flaw! That's just a dog that needs supervision and training, BOL. Hope you find him a home soon! Good luck! way to go
[notify]
Lily Anne

Let's play!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 4:11pm PST 
No expert here- but definitely see Bichon, maybe a little Maltese in the one shot of the profile of his muzzle. I would post him as a Bichon mix and let people know it is your best guess. I also find when I do contracts for dogs with the rescue I volunteer with, that people can get kind of hung up on the breed mix. BUT- if you frame it the right way and tell them you really aren't sure and then emphasize that they are a great dog even if we don't know who their momma and daddy are....there isn't an issue. People who adopt a rescue dog are generally willing to accept that.

It's probably a good thing you're in Utah- because he is a real cutie and one I could envision on my couch! Good luck with him cheer
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2