GO!

Can boy dogs wear a little bit of Pink?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Bambi

Yes, I'm a boy,- just like the- deer!

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 4:24pm PST 
Look at my dog's name. No one thinks he is a he. I don't really care, and neither does he. way to go
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 4:30pm PST 
No mater what color i put on Kashmir everyone thinks she is a male. Whether she is wearing hot pink, black or blue. Everybody says oh hes soo pretty. I just want to go naughty its a girl. When she was younger i just said oh whatever and she had blue everything. Collar, leash, harness, tags and toys. She now wears a sky blue collar and it looks goood on her. I like blue on her because its my fav color. Put whatever you want on Mozart, i think dogs dont care what they wear. cheer
[notify]
Maxie CGC,- TDI

Social Butterfly

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 7:21pm PST 
People always think Maxie is a girl....hey- I see a lot of human males wearing pink shirts lately (my heterosexual son included)- it's a rather nice color. Why shouldn't everyone enjoy it?
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 7:23pm PST 
It's not going to bother the dog, so unless it bothers you, there's nothing to worry about.

I ordered Onyx a purple and green collar because I thought the fabric was awesome. It's a bit girly, but I think it'll look nice on him.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '12 9:23pm PST 
Oh you could go with the pink polka dots then butch him up a bit with maybe a Harley vest...well black leather might clash heeheehee. It's funny though when I put Soph in ANY color people just assume she's a boy with her build...maybe they're seeing an invisible hootie I dunno...wave
[notify]
Joel

Joely Ravioli

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 12:36am PST 
Joel is in touch with his feminine side, lol my sister put this on him when he was little.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/rm89203/IMAG0992.jpg
[notify]
Neehi

lap dogs come in- all sizes

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 7:01am PST 
Neehi= boy but rocking the pinkwink
[notify]
Neehi

lap dogs come in- all sizes

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 7:03am PST 
what happened to my pic?
Any way... he is wearing a pic collar in his main pic
[notify]
Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 2:38pm PST 
Well Mozart's harness came in the Mail today, the pink is a pretty light pink like I thought. Not sure how to post photos on here I think he looks really good in the brown with the pink polka dots
shrug

The pink is alot lighter then it shows in the picture it kind of looks like white from a distance. Only wished I would of gotten a small size got him a meduim and it fits great in the chest a little bit big in the neck but it will do with all his fluffy fur growing out for the winter.

http://s486.photobucket.com/albums/rr225/polomysweetpup/M ozart/?action=view┬Ąt=kendallsphotos005.jpg

How do you guys think he looks?
[notify]
Okami- Amaterasu

I shalst- pluck-eth ze- toy...

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '12 7:46pm PST 
I tend to "assign" specific colors to each dog I own. Okami's color is bright green, meaning her two different collars, leash, and even tag are all a bright green color. My next dog (planning on a black and tan Shiba) I plan to do bright blue for. I usually go by the color of my dog's fur and what color would look best on them. If I happen to have a male dog that would look great in pink, he's a gonna wear pink! big grin
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 5: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5