GO!

Does anyone have their small dog go on pee pads instead of outside?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Mr.Maxy

No Pet Motto

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 8:32pm PST 
Mom doesn't like to clean up for my "accidents" ( which I don't think any human likes!) laugh out loud So she trained crate trained me and also when Mom is gone sometimes she leaves me out of my crate and I hold my pee.
[notify]
Cosmos and- Bailey

Biker Dog!

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 8:07pm PST 
Not allowing her to go outside for months sounds like a really bad and unhealthy idea. I've seen a lot of people do this with small dogs to protect them, and honestly, the dogs turn out not like dogs at all, they get scared easily, hate strangers or hide from them, don't walk well on a leash, are really hard to find homes for (just in case you can't keep them...). If it was up to me, my chi would be trained to use the pee pad but I would also walk him often. Take your puppy to the vet and get his/her opinion on when he or she can go outside, socialize your dog with as many humans and other dogs as possible, go to the dog park and walk her around letting people walk up to her and pet her. It'll be good for her and she won't learn to live her life in fear.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 42)  
1  2  3  4  5