GO!

What could this little girl be mixed with

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Lucy Loo- Rose

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 11:32am PST 
Hello- Well my mommy adopted me. yorkie MIX (?) who was a puppy mill breeder. But not anymore. So, my question is.. anybody see the mix? I don't know what I could be mixed with..
Here are my stats: long body almost dachsund but short legs ? Mostly white with grey ears and a few grey spots on her body.. Iam very malnourished at only 6lbs. All of my ribs are visible as are my vertebrae.. So the vet says that should be 8-10lbs when I am healthy..

What am I? She loves me no matter what, but its fun to guess.

Edited by author Tue Feb 21, '12 7:25pm PST

[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 2:43pm PST 
Your pic link doesn't work for me- why not make a Dogster profile? It's pretty quick and easy, you already had to make an account to post, so why not take a minute and do a profile too?
[notify]
Shandi *Oct- 2006 - Aug 2012*

Goofball

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 10:47pm PST 
It's hard to tell from just one photo. Her colours make me think shih tzu but she looks like she's really small. She kind of reminds me of a chinese crested as well.
[notify]

Alice

Alice...in- Wonderland?

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 7:36am PST 
Maybe she is part Chinese Crested? From the photo she looks like one to me.
[notify]