GO!

What breed(s) am I?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Sparky

Fireball

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 1:17pm PST 
Hello everybody!! My name is Sparky. I was "dumped" on this friendly nice lady, and her retired son, who are real nice to me. I have one small problem - I do not know what breed I am. I think that I may be part Jack Russell terrier, as I am extremely active, and do not ever stop running, or jumping. However I do not look like a Jack Russell, as my tail winds over my back in a corkscrew (see my picture). I am small (about 1 foot, like this dog). Can anybody help me find out what kind of dog I am? If my picture doesn't show, I am mainly black, with a small patch of white on my chest.
Thanks
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:07pm PST 
His body shape really reminds me of a Pug- very muscular, relatively short (but not dwarfed) legs, and a tightly-curled tail. His head is something else though.
[notify]
Gunner

Gunna get \'em!

Barked: Sun Feb 19, '12 6:37pm PST 
Bruno, I second that! His head isn't pug at all, but that body screamed pug to me!
[notify]

Gus

did someone say- 'cheese'??

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 5:26am PST 
How much does Sparky weigh? And is she a healthy weight or overweight? Some dogs look pug but shouldn't laugh out loud

If she's at a good weight I agree on the pug.

She could be a any kind of Pug + Terrier mix. Lots of terriers to choose. Could also be a Chihuahua Pug (a Chug). Hard to say.

Whatever she is - she's cute smile
[notify]
Sparky

Fireball

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 11:43am PST 
Sparky is not a big dog - maybe 10 pounds
[notify]
Sparky

Fireball

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 11:47am PST 
And she is definitely not overweight -if anything, she is is fighting form - just the right weight!
[notify]
Banjo

Little rascal

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 10:49pm PST 
From the colour and that cute curly tail I'd say definately some Pug. The face looks alot like a Jack Russell or Chihuahua.
[notify]
Sparky

Fireball

Barked: Wed Feb 22, '12 11:59am PST 
Hello everybody! I am the man who found Sparky, I think that she may be a Patterdale Terrier - Look on Google pictures, and there are pictures of a Patterdale that looks like her.
[notify]