GO!

Please Help Me!! Just Joined..Please Forgive...

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Bella

More Food! More,- more, more- please!

Barked: Tue Feb 14, '12 5:44am PST 
Does the dog walk at all? You say he pees/poops but do you have to carry him to do that as well? As mentioned, its time to go back to the vet. If the constipation has since been relieved but you're now having a nuero or orth problem its possible they were connected. As with our own health care choices its important to be proactive. If you dont like the reasoning for something specific ask a lot of questions and get reasons. If they dont make sense to you, seek a 2nd opinion.

If he gets the ok from the vet but still isnt moving around, I would stop bringing the food and water to him. He may figure theres no need to walk over there if you're going to wait on him. If hes vet cleared and hungry enough he will eventually come and get the food and water. I hope your surgery goes well.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2