GO!

The Wee Beasties have a new family member...and he's the wee-est of them all!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

MoMo

Can you really- say "no" to this- face?

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 7:12pm PST 
My name is MoMo. I used to be friends of the Wee Beasties but through circumstances beyond my control, I've now become one of them. But I'm very happy about it...I have a lot of friends, a big back yard to run around it and I'm getting a ton of attention. Just wanted to pop in and let y'all know I'm here!
snoopyhappy danceblue dog
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue May 3, '11 10:16am PST 
Welcome Momo!!! Congratulations on your new home! cheer
[notify]
Snickers

The Wonder- Pooch!

Barked: Wed May 4, '11 11:50am PST 
You are a lucky dog to have found such a great home. It is very apparent The Wee Beasties are loved!!!!snoopy
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed May 4, '11 12:23pm PST 
Who are the Wee Beasties again? I've seen them in +.
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Wed May 4, '11 3:53pm PST 
The more Chis, the merrierbig grin
[notify]
Bertie

Barked: Sun May 8, '11 12:02am PST 
Hello Weebeasties, I must be one too...

Im weeanie, and my mum rescued me in September...my name is Mord and that is my picture.

I sleep a lot, sometimes until 2.30 in the afternoon, from 8 at night, only sometimes getting up for a stretch and a yawn and then going back into a deep sleep. My mum used to check on me to see if I was still breathing.

I used to live in Spain but my old mum came back to England, got another dog and I ended up in the rescue home where my lovely new (and better) muumy came and rescued me. I have a brother caller Bertie who is a 17 year old Jack Russell and he is not too keen on me, but I will win him over!

Got to go back to sleep now!!

Lady Mord x
[notify]
The Wee- Beasties

The Wee 3 are- now the Wee 7!!!

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 11:59am PST 
We are the Wee Beasties! And we've welcomed Momo into our pack as if he's always been here. We're having a little too much fun with his toys but he'll get used to sharing eventually. And he'll learn to stop marking soon, too...we hope.

Thanks to everyone for making Momo feel welcome!
[notify]
MoMo

Can you really- say "no" to this- face?

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 12:01pm PST 
Yes...thank you so much to everyone who's made me feel welcome here! I think I'm starting to like my new home...especially my new daddy. He rocks! My new mom is ok with that though! laugh out loud
[notify]
Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Fri May 13, '11 3:12pm PST 
MoMo is too cute! The worried look in his pics reminds me of Taggert's looks. It's taken him a year to figure us out, but he's totally settled in to the point where he's not happy unless he is sharing my personal space in some way. Glad to have another cuddle buddy?
[notify]