GO!

My cousin is getting a Chihuahua help

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 9:25pm PST 
Well I found out today that my cousin is getting a Chi puppy. He is a purebreed but not registered and comes from a BYB. He is not health tested or vetted yet. and she plans on feeding BENEFUL... ewww.. or atleast she was planning on feeding beneful... she may now feed Origen or TOTW. but she knows NOTHING about the breed. Nothing about how to raise a dog oh and should I mention she has had 4 cats 4 or 5 rabbits numerous hamsters and guinea pigs in the past 7 years. I dont know what to do ... I feel for this poor dog but maybe just maybe she will keep this one till it passes
[notify]
Violet

hey good looking- ....what ya got- cookin

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 5:40am PST 
it may be a good thing if she doesnt end up keeping it
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 7:26am PST 
Perhaps a book on Chihuahua care is in your gift giving futurethinking
[notify]

Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 10:39am PST 
I'm afraid that some people (erm me in the not so distant path) have this mental need to cure their loneliness and lack of affection by buying tons of pets. Then they realize how much they have and are overwhelmed. But their house being full leaves them thinking less and being more happy. But their animals suffer.

Try introducing her to this website. But I feel like it's best if you try to advise her against buying the dog.
[notify]
Morgana

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 11:41am PST 
Shes already paid full price for it 2500. She is researching foods thank god
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 11:44am PST 
2500!shock
[notify]
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 12:15pm PST 
Oh jeez. I hope she feeds it golden nuggets after paying so much. My heart jumped in my throat haha
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 12:29pm PST 
laugh out loud Sam! Seriously though, 2500 from a BYB? That is just sad and frustrating.
[notify]
Snoopy Doo- Stewart

Gone, but not- forgotten. Rest- In Peace.

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 3:54pm PST 
DANG!!!! 2500 dollars? I bought mine from a good breeder for 250 dollars.. And ummm yeah its so not good that she is going into this whole chihuahua thing blind...
[notify]
Morgana

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 4:00pm PST 
When I asked if she had researched at all she said well my mom and my sister both have Chiwawas (her spelling) so I know alot about them.

I then asked what health problems they have and she said that it didnt matter she was getting the dog.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4