GO!

Hi, New member here

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Pug

Pug, may she- rest in peace

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 3:58pm PST 
Hi i'm new here. I currently don't have a dog so I made this page about my old dog pug who has passed away. I hope to own a chihuahua one day and made this page to get to know other chihuahua owners and learn more about them.
[notify]
Izzy Bear

Your only as- small as you- think you are

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 8:30pm PST 
Not a chihuahua, but welcome to dogster, I hope you find all the info you are looking forsmile!
[notify]
Kiba

HURF DURF DURF

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 1:53am PST 
Hi Pug!
Are you looking for a chi right now? Dogster links to petfinder. Tons of awesome chis looking for homes
[notify]

Pug

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 7:20pm PST 
No, I wish I could get a Chi now but Currently I'm living with my parent's and they won't let me get one. We have an evil cat so that's all I'm allowed to have right now. Hopefully some time soon I will move in with my boyfriend and then I will be able to get one.
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:57am PST 
Hi, Pug! I have a chihuahua so If you ever want to know anything about them I can lend a handsmile My chihuahuas name is Rosey. I had another one who passed away in October. Snoopy was his name.
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 7:11am PST 
wave Pug. Welcome to dogster! As you can see, I am a Chi owner. I am not an expert on them , but I can tell you what mine is like smile
[notify]
Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 1:45pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! blue dog
[notify]
Pug

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 2:04pm PST 
thanks guys smile
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 7:50pm PST 
My dog may be part chihuahua. Pug is cute.

Chihuahua mutts are cool. I have met a few and they are neat. You could probably find a chihuahua mix that needs a home. Chihuahua mutt dogs are very common in shelters. Make sure you are ready for a commitment. Dogs can be a lengthy commitment that last longer than most rental leases and relationships.

A small dog is adaptable and travels well. Also rentals are more accepting of small dogs than larger ones. Make sure you include your dog in your life if it changes.
[notify]