GO!

Enjoys playing with toys that most definitely are *NOT* toys! :p

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mitzi

Is that cheese- in your hand for- meee?

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 12:13pm PST 
My papillon is a little on the querky side. Don't get me wrong, she loves to play with her dog toys, but not near as much as some other little things!

Here is a short list of things I have caught her with recently:
-Candy wrappers
-Styrofoam
-Pine needles (from our christmas tree)
-Toilet paper rolls
-Leaves
-Sticks
-Corks
-Rubber bands
-Water bottle caps
-My nine-year-old daughter's toys (mostly Barbie accessories)

It got me thinking. Does anyone else's dog enjoy playing with little things as much as Mitzi does? If so, what sorts of things?
[notify]
☮ Oakley- ☮

Leaves = My- bestfriend!!

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 12:16pm PST 
Sounds just like Oakley.laugh out loud

-rubber bands
-water bottles
-cups
-bowls
-pillows
-pens
-string
-action figures
[notify]
Stewie

On the Look Out

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 6:31pm PST 
Stewie LOVES toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. He thinks they are the greatest toy ever invented big laugh
[notify]

Izzy Bear

Your only as- small as you- think you are

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 8:23pm PST 
Izzy loves the toilet paper and paper towel rolls. I would get mad at her, she shreads the paper to bits but I find it so cute when she runs with the roll she knows she is not allowed to have it and and she holds it above her head and books it. I shouldnt chase her but its just so darn cute, lol!laugh out loud. She likes bottle caps and water bottles too.
[notify]
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Fri Dec 31, '10 3:47pm PST 
I would say Jujubee plays with just about anything she could get her paws on. Just a few minutes ago I was clearing off a table and I dropped a thin plastic lid to a container and she just took off with it. She loves toilet paper and paper towel rolls as well. Her all time favorites are paper and tape. She loves anything stringy like my yarn and shoelaces, so sometimes she really reminds me of a cat. Here are some other things I've caught Jujubee playing with: socks, slippers, plastic bottles, napkins, candy wrappers, foam, clothing tags, the straps on her crate, ear buds, scrungis, oh and another favorite...the buttons on whatever I'm wearing! blue dog
[notify]

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 7:38am PST 
-Sticks
-Corks
-Rubber bands
And try to visit at http://thepaws.depapaz.com
They have many qualified pet toys, you can also try their newsletter first for an updated new comer product.
[notify]
Titan

snugglesaurus- rex

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 1:10pm PST 
granted, mine's not a small dog but he loooooves empty tape rolls. which makes life interesting when we move because he chases the rolls around while the packers are trying to pack. thinking
[notify]
Rico Suave

I IS DA EVIL- LITTLE PILLOW- THIEF!

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 1:47pm PST 
My pap is a toy thief in general if the kids have a toy he thinks could be his it is. he steals my pillows and drags them under the bed he takes wrappers and gloves the kids rattles bags and so forth he ever stole my padrinos boots one time and put them in his toy pile and ate the feather of his hat. It seems the more I spend on a toy the less he plays with it but he steals most of his toys mainly that whoer loofa.

I must say his grosest habit is stealing used tissues from the garbage can he thinks we threw his toys away
[notify]
Oogie Bear

The Princess- Honey Badger

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 1:06pm PST 
Aww Mitzi is a cutie!! And yes, it seems some dogs just love to be creative with their "toy" selection. My new pomeranian/chihuahua mix pup Oogie's new favorite toy is the little ball tie off of my fluffy robe. How or when she managed to dismember it, I have no idea- but she literally plays with the thing for hours on end! She loves her mounds of other actual toys that I bought her too~ but that silly little robe tie ball thing is by far her favorite at the moment. laugh out loud
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Sun Jan 2, '11 7:11pm PST 
I have a papillon too...Mine just turned 2 years old in December, and let me tell you, EVERYTHING is a toy to a papillon!! Or at least that's how it is with my guy. I have to be really really careful about what I leave around where he can reach, because if he can reach it, he's going to play with it!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2