GO!

Trick Ideas?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
❤ Sadie- ❤

Miss Sadie the- Trouble Maker

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 11:37am PST 
Thanks for the suggestions!

Nicky that sounds like a nice excuse to put tape on him laugh out loud He might not think so

Mina that is too funny, Sadie is quite the trouble maker and when she does get into to trouble and she knows she is not suppose to do that she finds a pillow to hide under, i think i will have to catch that sometime and turn it into "hide" laugh out loud
[notify]
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 7:27pm PST 
We are still working on basics, but so far Jujubee's got sit, stay, down, up, shake, watch me(in progress), leave it(in progress), and roll over(in progress). I've always wondered how they teach that "wave" with the paws together. Some call it the bichon wave, but I've also seen some say "beg". Her favorite trick seems to be roll over though. She doesn't roll all the way over bol but when we are training as soon as I give the roll over command she rolls onto her back and lays there playing and putting her paws on her face. After that, it's all she wants to do.
[notify]
MattieMay

Agility Diva!

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 8:43pm PST 
Weave through your legs while you walk is fun to teach. Also it's easy to teach your small dog to push a light weight children's ball (like an 8 inch one) around and then through your legs.
[notify]

❤ Sadie- ❤

Miss Sadie the- Trouble Maker

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 9:27pm PST 
MattieMay that was what i had next in line for them, i think it will prove more challenging for them as they take to learning really quicklaugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2