GO!

Harness...

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Esmerelda

They call me Lil- E....

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:35pm PST 
We will be bringing home Esme, our little AKK girl, in December and I am trying to figure out what kind of harness to use with her. Any one have any suggestions?
Thanksblue dog
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:57pm PST 
They have some nice ones at thetheanimalrescuesite. I'm thinking about ordering them for my dogs
[notify]
Ouija

its ouija- monster!

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 9:04pm PST 
I use the PETCO Comfort Control Red Dog Harness for Ouija. Its easily adjustable and doesnt bother him at all.
[notify]

Penny Mouse- Fart Ayala

I eat, therefore- I am.....

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 9:40pm PST 
I'd try Ebay. You can type in any criteria and the choices are awesome!! And super duper affordable!~!!!!
[notify]
Saige

I wag my butt!

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 3:43am PST 
I think the step-in harnesses are easiest to use, plus they don't put pressure on the neck. Lupine has a free replacement policy if their product is broken for any reason, including teething puppies.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 6:42am PST 
I use the easy-walk harness with Jewel. I really like it because it helped with her pulling issues and I always put it on by getting her to step in but I've see others put it on by sliding it over their dogs head.
[notify]
Peter Parker

Peace, Love &- Dachshunds

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 8:18am PST 
We love our step in harness, it is easy to use. happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Esmerelda

They call me Lil- E....

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 8:51am PST 
Thanks everyone blue dog I think we are going to look into Lupine and some other step in harnesses, possibly the easy walk big grin
[notify]
Niko

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 2:08am PST 
I heard on the Dog Wisperer that harnesses were made for pulling. He may be right on that, but i know that there are some leashes now that have a durable, elastic cord so that if your dog were to suddenly pull on the leash it will give your dog that shock absorber and it will also kinda drive him/her back to you without causing choking. This item was at a pet supply store in Long beach, CA but im sure they have it some where online too smile I think the store was called Puss and Pooch. . .i think :/
[notify]
Niko

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 2:15am PST 
OH yeah, it's called the Wacky walk'r. The store is called Pussy&Pooch, Long Beach, CA. Their web site is Pussy&pooch.com smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2