GO!

petite Basset Griffon Vendeen Hound dog

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 9:55am PST 
I honestly think that Morgana, is part PBGV lol. she looks it and it fits her body type attitude ect everything.
[notify]
Tika

Little Fox

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 10:12am PST 
Petit Bassets Griffon Vendeen aren't common, so the chances of her having any in her are pretty small. I actually just met one recently, and I can't really see any in Morgana. Shih Tzus can also be very long-bodied.
[notify]
Buckley

so stinkin' cute

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 10:18am PST 
Buckley is a beagle/bichon mix. We took the word of the rescue who took the word of the family who purchased him online.

I see both breeds in him though.

We've heard suggestions that he might be a PBGV - and its probably entirely possible.

I see beagle & Shih Tzu in your little pup.
[notify]

Morgana

THROW THE BALL- THROW THE BALL

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 11:33am PST 
There is definatly no Beagle. Shih Tzu yes beagle nope lol... Basset possible PBGV possible there are a few here and a few in Vic. The "breeders" best friend as a purebred PBGV male, they purchased the "bichon poodle Shih Tzu" male from these people... I just didnt think of it till it was the featured breed cause I am slow like that. LOL. I have met a few here, mind you I am part of the kennel club here.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2