GO!

Small Dog Quips

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 12:15pm PST 
I'm looking for a new ID tag for Jewel (on Etsy) and I only saw one with a small dog quip! "Small dog BIG attitude" and I was thinking that if I could come up with something better I'd ask for a custom made tag but I couldn't so I came to you guys! laugh out loud

Where's Eppy? big grin

Edited by author Wed Nov 10, '10 12:16pm PST

[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 4:19pm PST 
Small dog Big lovecloud 9
[notify]
Rufio

I don't walk, I- prance!

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 7:21am PST 
Jewels mom, I wish you lived closer to me...we would be good friends because you seem as obsessed with Jewel as I am with Rufio big laugh My bf always yells at me saying I spend too much money on the dog LOL I always find things to buy for him and try to find him dog friends smile
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 2:24pm PST 
I, Jewel's Mom, am a Jewelaholic. laugh out loud
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 4:56pm PST 
Low dog High maintenanceeek
[notify]
Bella and- Daisy CGC

I'm a Meanie

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 6:40pm PST 
....and Shane for the win!
[notify]
Eponine

Love- unconditionally.

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 7:09pm PST 
BOL! big grin You rang? wink

Ironically, my partner and I (he's an artist, studies it at uni and the whole nine, and I'm a craft nut) just started an Etsy shop. Not even done setting up the site yet, actually, whoops. Wish us luck! We don't make custom tags though. wink I'm hoping we'll have taken off by next week but we're trying to build up an inventory first. Actually I'm probably blathering about it prematurely really, I'm jinxing us. laugh out loud It's just that we're excited! I'm secretly hoping it's the start of being able to carry out our dreams of supporting ourselves with our creative ventures, though I imagine it'll probably take a few years worth of work to get that far.

ANYWAY, hardly-related sidetracks aside! Let's get going with some punchy little dog slogans!

The smallest stars shine brightest!
Small dogs look up to you more!
I bark big!
Travel sized
Short and Sweet
Pocket Rocket

...Ah! That's all I've got for now! If I think of some more I'll come back. In my defense, it is 3am here. laugh out loud
Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 7:54pm PST 
"8.6 lbs of fury"
"Small but fierce"

Whoa - got an attitude thing going here - maybe something milder...

"Small dog, big heart"
"Short and sweet"
"Ask me about my topknot!"

Edited by author Thu Nov 11, '10 7:55pm PST

[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 7:59pm PST 
Ten foot tall & bulletproof.

Annoy me & I'll pee on your ankle.
[notify]
Titus