GO!

It's that time of year again!

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

Mini

A Heartbeat at- Your Feet ♥

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 11:36am PST 
Time for another Dogster Digital Photography Challenge! cheer

I noticed in this forum there's so many adorable and photogenic doggies so if you're interested there's still time to signup for Dogster's Digital Photography Challenge!

Group Link: DDP2

I had A LOT of fun last year, learned a lot, met new pals and got to spend a lot of time with Mini which was really cool. ♥ It's jsut one picture per week!
(Not to mention I got some great pics to have around the house! laugh out loud )
This year we're signing up again with Kiki and would love to see some of you there too!
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 12:39pm PST 
What do you do?
[notify]
Mini

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 5:40pm PST 
There's a theme each week and you have to take a picture of your dog capturing that theme or emotion etc.

Past themes have been:
Nature
Head Shot
Black and White
Color- Dogs were assigned certain colors
Scarf Challenge- Had to have a scarf in the picture
Tail Shot

It's fun to meet new pals and see all their pictures, while knowing you have some assigned time with your dog that week. Also each week the photos are reviewed by judges and pups are eliminated each week- but no one is truly eliminated because "fans" (eliminated pups), still get to post pics every week and are eligable not for the main GRAND Prize but weekly "fan pick" picture!!
I love this contest because you learn, meet new pals and have fun with your own dog. Plus there's no way to lose! big grin

Check out the link on the main post for more info! cheer Dont be shy!
[notify]

Mini

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 10:59am PST 
way to go Today's the last day- dont by shy just go check it out! cheer
[notify]