GO!

Best winter jacket?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lilly (RIP)

Just let me- sleep.....

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 7:18am PST 
Hi all wave Its getting colder here in Virginia so its time to get Lilly a warm winter jacket! Only thing is I have no idea where to start to look for one laugh out loud So what kind of jacket does your dog wear in the winter? Any you would recommend? puppy
[notify]
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 7:50am PST 
I'm making one using this set of directions! It is turning out really cute. Plus that dog modeling it here is irresistible.

http://chicago.timeout.com/articles/home-living/74253/diy-dog-ja cket
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 8:20am PST 
We moved from South TX to NW PA and get to experience extreme cold - it was 18 this morning!! shock I ordered jackets from Obtrack. They are made with Polartec and are extremely warm. When it gets below zero I actually put on a fleece shirt and the Obtrack and Turner is nice and toasty!! Also, they are the only company that has a jacket designed for dauchsunds (sp? sorrywink).
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 8:48am PST 
I got mine on Etsy (there's a picture of Jewel wearing it on her page) so it would be custom. I went to get you the store link for the people I used but apparently she's not feeling well and taking time off. confused
[notify]
Lilly (RIP)

Just let me- sleep.....

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 11:42am PST 
Dublin Rose- Oh! Thats adorable! laugh out loud I would make it if we had time but it suddenly got COLD...
Turner- Wow 18? Its been around 35 to 45 here and I thought we were cold shock I'm looking at the obtrack and it seems to be great... I'll add that to the list big grin
Jewel- Is it the pink jacket? Its so cute laugh out loud Its too bad they're taking time off :/
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 2:51pm PST 
I bought Milton a water proof jacket with a foax fleece lining. I don't like the fleece, but love the outer shell. Milton will be wearing his candy stripped sweater with the outer shell over it. There was a storm about a week ago and there was more than a feet. There's a recent picture on Milton's profile of him wearing the jacket over the sweater. I think layering is helping and the sweater covers more of his body than the jacket would.
[notify]
SassySue

The devil made- me do it!

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 3:22pm PST 
I live in Massachusetts so we get pretty cold winters. My girls usually wear hoodie sweatshirts if the temp is between 30 and 40 degrees. Below 30 or if it is snowing I use a "barn coat" style jacket. It snaps along the bottom for complete coverage of the chest and it has a removable hood. When the temp or wind chill is way low, I put the coat over the sweatshirt. Layering is actually better than one coat.
[notify]
In Memory of Callie

Just call me Her- Magesty

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 7:30pm PST 
Callie and Wyatt both have Foggy Mountain Coats and Weatherbeeta coats. It gets chilly on those early morning agility days and they keep them nice and warm.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 9:10am PST 
I got Nicky a jacket that's camo colored nylon and also has a removable sherpa lining. The removable lining is great because it could be either just a rain coat or it could be a winter jacket. I don't know who makes it though. I'd have to check when I get home. They make pink camo ones too.
[notify]
Sassafras

My head is- broken, not my- heart!!

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 12:32pm PST 
Sassy has a water/weatherproof insulated jacket with rabbit fur lining on the hood. I got it at a little outfitters shop and can't seem to find it online, but she gets cold VERY easy and this jacket has been awesome. She can now go up into the mountains and into the snow with me and everything!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2