GO!

What's your dogs favorite "toy"?

Small dogs have big personality! This is the place to talk up your favorite small breeds, ask questions, and share tips and stories. Be sure to visit our Small Dog Breeds area for profiles of all your favorite small dog breeds, featured articles, and more!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 11:28am PST 
Most little dogs can make just about anything a toy. My mother-in-laws Pom has this sock that he stole from the dirty clothes and it is his favorite thing in the world.

Bella LOVES shoes (she takes after her mom) she loves them so much that when we found a stuffed slipper with a squeeker in it we had to get it for her. She carries it everywhere.

Glimmer has a Mini Skineeez fox that she absolutly loves. It's as big as she is, but she wrestles with it and snuggles it when she sleeps.

What's your little dogs favorite plaything?
[notify]
Momma's- Girls

Little Monsters

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 12:12pm PST 
way to go Little tennis balls. Paws down!
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:21pm PST 
My dog loves his beanie baby. I bought it for him from a thrift store when I realized he does not destroy toys. His beanie baby is a bull terrier and looks like a newborn puppy. It's like his baby.
[notify]

Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 4:31pm PST 
aww , that is so cute Milton
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Sun Oct 31, '10 10:05am PST 
Nicky and Paris fight over those loofa dog toys (even though they have like 4 of them!). Nicky loves any soft squeaky toy, and Paris loves her little rubber squeaky soccer ball.
[notify]
Bama AKA- "Buddybear'

'Just as cuddly- as i look!'

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 10:50am PST 
CUZ toys are my fave. I get one all for myself every birthday..and of course other times of the year(but those other doggies get one then too.)

Second fave are these lil tiny sqeaky toys mommy gets me at the dollar store. They come with 5 for like 2.00 or so.
Perfect for my lil doxie mouth.
They are shaped like lil animals like frogs, turtles, dinosaur, fish etc.
They also have a pack with diff color sqeaky ball shaped toys.

with toy

cuz on 5th bday

Edited by author Tue Nov 2, '10 10:56am PST

[notify]
Glimmer- Pixie Tail

I'm just a- punkin' head

Barked: Tue Nov 2, '10 9:24pm PST 
Those are adorable pictures Bama! Thanks for sharing. Also, that sounds like your mom found a GREAT deal on toys you really love. You can't beat that! way to go
[notify]
Little- Shannon

Little Big Stuff

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 3:21pm PST 
My chihuahua likes small stuffed toys, and I know why - because they are easy to tear apart, lol.
[notify]
♥- Daisy- ♥

Once you get a- Jack you never- go back!

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 4:50pm PST 
Daisy loves anything that squeaks! Typical terrier big grin
[notify]
Sadie and- Oakley

Twice the dog ~- Twice the- trouble :p

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 4:56pm PST 
Oakley has taken to plastics cups when one fell on the ground she claimed it as her own and it has lasted months and still in good condition. She also looooves her nylabone, we have three and yet she always wants the one Sadie is holding laugh out loud

Sadie loves her unstuffed, flat monkey toy - carries it everywhere - and also her stuffed elephant and flip flop that came from her home she was born in but they were recently retired because she performed some surgery and got to the squeaker and got fluff everywhere laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2